Bronny James is a prominent basketball player of his age. He has practiced basketball from an early age. As a child, the star played several sports, including basketball, football, and ice hockey, but his father would not let him play ice hockey for safety reasons. James is committed to playing college basketball at USC. He is expected to be a top-50 recruit in the 2023 class.
Bronny James was born on October 6, 2004, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. As of now, his age is 18 years. He is an American basketball player and also a basketball star kid. He belongs to American nationality and his zodiac sign is Libra whereas his ethnicity is Afro-American he is famous as the eldest son of legendary NBA player LeBron James.
James has said that he wants to play in the NBA with his father, and he has the potential to do so. He is a skilled scorer and passer, and he has good size for a guard. James is also a hard worker and a good leader. In addition to his basketball career, James is also a social media influencer. He has over 5 million followers on Instagram. James has also appeared in several commercials and television shows. James is a rising star in the basketball world. He has the potential to be a great player in the NBA, and he is already a household name. He is sure to continue to make headlines in the years to come.
Bronny James Biography And Personal Details
|Real Name||LeBron Raymone, “Bronny “ James Jr|
|Nick Name||Bronny James|
|Profession||Basket Ball Player|
|Awards||McDonald's All-American (2023)
Age & Physical Status
|Birth Date & Day||6 october 2004, Wednesday|
|Age||18 years Old|
|Height||In Feet: 6.3 Feet
In Cm: 192cm
In M: 1.92m
|Body Size||Slim & Fit|
|Weight||In Kg: 82 Kg
In LBS: 180
|Tattoo||Bronny James has a “999” #JuiceWRLD tribute tattoo behind his ear.
|Father Name||LeBron James
|Mother Name||Savannah James (cheerleader)|
|Siblings||Brother: Bryce Maximus James,
Sister: Zhuri James.
|Total Member||5 Member|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, Calif.|
|Currently Living||Los Angeles, Calif.|
|State||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.|
Wife OR Girlfriends
|Wife / Girlfriend Name||Peyton Sama
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children / Kids||Not Known|
|School Name||1. Trail School in Bath Township, Ohio.
2. Crossroads School in Santa Monica, California.
|College Name||Sierra Canyon School for his first year in high school.|
Net Worth / Income
|Net Worth||$10.5 million|
|Monthly Income||$800K - $900K|
|Earning Source||Basketball Player, Ads, Social Media & Other|
|Food||Veg & Non Veg|
|Cloths||Sports & Casual Cloths|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Playing, Music & Other|
- James was a member of the Miami City Ballers and the Houston-based Gulf Coast Blue Chips as a young player. Jett Howard was one of his teammates. He played with the North Coast Blue Chips in middle school, a group that also included Mikey Williams.
- In addition, James was a middle school athlete at Old Trail School in Bath Township, Summit County, Ohio, where he helped his squad win an Independent School League tournament.
- He began attending the private K–12 Crossroads School in Santa Monica, California, on August 6, 2018. Because he was in eighth grade, California state regulations barred him from right away joining the varsity squad.
- James scored 27 points in his debut game for the school on December 3, 2018, leading his team to a 61-48 victory over Culver City Middle School. He debuted with Strive for Greatness in the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL) in April 2019.
- James chose the number 0 because Russell Westbrook, one of his favorite NBA players, wears it. He changed to number 23 when he started eighth grade in honor of his father. Chris Paul, an NBA All-Star, is James’ godfather. James joined the esports team FaZe Clan in 2020.
- He is a four-star prospect who was awarded a McDonald’s All-American in 2023 as a senior. LeBron James, a professional basketball player, has one child, James, who is the oldest.
Amazing Facts About Bronny James
- Bronny has been involved in philanthropic efforts alongside his family, supporting various charitable causes.
- He has received media attention for his off-court activities, including his fashion choices and interests.
- Bronny has spoken about his aspirations to play basketball professionally, following in his father’s footsteps.
- He was raised by both of his parents, who married in 2013. As a child, James played several sports including basketball and soccer, but his father did not allow him to play football or ice hockey because of safety concerns.
- In September 2020, Bronny appeared in a TikTok video with a fashion model named Peyton Sama. The clip went viral on social media and garnered the same racial backlash, as fans assumed the two were dating.
- In November 2020, Bronny was linked to an Instagram model named Isabella — his dad was also linked to an Instagram model that year. The rumors of his romance with Isabella remained unaddressed.
- Peyton Gelfuso attended Sierra Canyon School alongside Bronny. She was a year ahead of him, but the two are said to be in a romantic relationship. Like Bronny, Peyton was an athlete, participating in soccer, volleyball, and tennis in school.
- The influencer graduated in 2022. she had attended her prom with Bronny as her date. Bronny shared photos of the special event in a now-deleted Instagram post, and the two looked stunning in their evening attire.
- He had natural talent in multiple spots including Soccer and basketball but basketball won him his father’s full support.
- By the age of 10, his performances on the basketball court captured National attention, setting the stage for a remarkable career and he played with several renowned teams. He has a net worth of around $10.5 million.