Making people laugh by doing comedy is a big art and the king of this art is stand-up comedian Aakash Gupta. He is a Professional YouTuber, Instagram Reel Creator, and Stand-Up Comedian. Aakash Gupta is doing stand-up comedy since last many years and he is an experienced stand-up comedian. Apart from India, he also does comedy shows in other countries.
Aakash is a resident of Delhi and has completed his education in commerce. Aakash of short stature is also very young in age and recently he got married his wife’s name is Nitika Seth. In today’s post, we will know in detail about the biography and interesting facts related to the life of comedian Aakash Gupta.
Comedian Aakash Gupta’s Biography In English
Aakash Gupta Biography
|Youtuber, Stand-Up Comedian, Actor, Reels Creator
|Physical Status & More
|In feet- 5 feet 4 inches
In centimetre- 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
|Awards, Honours And Achivment
|1. Winner At 'Aarohi', Annual Cultural Festival of Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagaur.
2. Winner At 'Comicstaan' Season-2.
3.YouTube Gold & Silver Play Button
|Birthday / Date Of Birth
|Tuesday, 5 January 1993
|30 Years Old (In 2023)
|New Delhi (India)
|Sumermal Jain Public School, Janakpuri, New Delhi
|College / University
|B.Com In 2010-2013
|Relationship / Girlfriend
|October 17, 2021
|Total Family Member
|Car & Bike
|Net Worth / Earning Source
|Rs. 78.6 Cr. (Approx)
USD $9478389.72 approx
|Live Shows, YouTube, Paid Promotion & Other
|Youtube Vlog Channel
|Shahrukh Khan & Akshay Kumar
|Shruti Hassan & Rakul Preet Singh
|Honey Singh, Guru Randhawa
|Abhishek Upmanyu ,Anubhav Singh Bassi , Harsh Gujral
|Indian & Chinese Food.
|Light, White, Blue & Red
|Orange, Banana & Mango
|Cricket & Video Game
|Reading, Swimming, Trekking, Theatre, Music
|Goa, London & Thailand
|In Kg. : 65 kg (approx.)
In LBS: 143 LBS (approx.)
|Comicstaan Season-02 in 2019
|Social Media Platforms
Some Amazing Facts Related To Aakash Gupta
- Akash Gupta is one of the famous stand-up comedians of India and has also won the title of Comicstaan season 2 winner. He easily wins everyone’s heart through the art of his comedy and this is the special thing about him.
- Initially, he joined many comedy programs as his hobby but later became a full-time stand-up comedian and today is one of the best stand-up comedians in India.
- When Aakash was studying at Shaheed Bhagat Singh University, he was very fond of working in theater and during that time he played the character of Veer Purush Bhagat Singh in a function ‘Natuve’ held in the college.
- Comedian Aakash started his career with Grounds and Struggles for a Chance. After hard work and good performance, he got an opportunity to perform on the Amazon stand-up comedy show Comicstaan in 2008. After this, he started getting offers for new dreams, and his popularity increased day by day.
- In Comicstaan 2, comedian Aakash Gupta was on fire right from the start and was consistently the top scorer throughout the show. The previous scores of the contestants did not matter, and the final decision was purely based on their performance in the finale show.
- In 2013, Aakash worked as an auditor in KMPG Gurgaon Haryana and also used to work as a comedian on open mic nights in places around Delhi.
- While pursuing his comedy career, Akash also started earning money through Paid Promotion and hosting shows. Gradually, he continued to grow his comedy career and today he is a full professional stand-up comedian.
- He put the first video of his comedy on YouTube with the title ‘Manhoos Men’ on 27 April 2017. There was no good response to this video at that time.
- When Akash started getting success in stand-up comedy, he decided to pursue both acting and stand-up comedy as his career. He said in one of his interviews
” People started buying my tickets . That was the time I had to leave everything else, which i regret. I miss doing theater, acting has been my first love, and the second is stand up.”Comedian Aakash Gupta
- After that, he continued his stand-up comedy journey and continued uploading comedy videos on YouTube and increasing his fan following. When his YouTube channel had closed 100000 subscriber family, he was given the Silver Play Button by YouTube on 11 September 2018. After this, on 22 July 2020, Akash was also given a gold play button by YouTube.
- Comedian Akash Gupta played the role of Kamlesh Tailor in Comicstaan season-2 and his character became very famous and liked. The judge of this show announced the names of 2 winners, Akash Gupta, and Samay Raina.
- Keeping in mind a good fan following, he started his own solo show called “Excuse Me, Brother”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is Aakash Gupta?
Akash Gupta is an Indian stand-up comedian, YouTuber, and actor. He hails from Delhi and is quite popular in stand-up comedy due to his unique style. You can see his stand-up comedy by going to youtube or live shows.
What is the age of Akash Gupta?
Comedian Akash Gupta was born on Tuesday, 5 January 1993 in a Bania family in New Delhi. As of 2023, Akash’s age is almost 30 years.
What is the educational qualification of Akash Gupta?
Akash did his early education at Sumermal Jain Public School, Janakpuri, New Delhi, and completed his B.Com from Shahid Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi in the year 2010 to 2013. After that followed his profession.
When did Akash Gupta get married and what is his wife’s name?
Akash Gupta married Nikita Seth on 17 October 2021. Nikita is a postgraduate from Deakin University, with over 4 years of experience in Marketing, Sales & Finance.
Where can we watch Akash Gupta’s comedy show?
Akash Gupta uploads his comedy videos on his YouTube channel and to watch a full comedy show, you have to take a membership of any platform or you can watch his show even by buying live show tickets.
So, this is about Akash Gupta Comedian in detail about his biography and interesting facts related to life. We know some information is missing, we will update this article as soon as we get more information about Akash Gupta.
If you have some other information about these that is not given in this post, then you can tell us through the comment, and we will soon upload it here. How did you like the information given by us if you liked this article, then tell us in the comment section. Thank you.