David Sacks Net Worth is $1.5 billion in 2023. Sacks’ entrepreneurial journey is marked by his ability to identify emerging trends and transform ideas into successful ventures. He continues to make a significant impact through his involvement in multiple ventures and his active participation in industry events and conferences. With his extensive experience and knowledge, David Sacks is widely respected as an authority in the field of technology and entrepreneurship.
He co-founded the online payment company, PayPal, where he served as the company’s COO and later as its CEO. Further, he invested in many tech companies which are mentioned below. David Sacks’ Net worth, biography, career, family, age, and height are mentioned on this page.
David Sacks Biography and details
David Oliver Sacks (born May 25, 1972) is an American entrepreneur, author, and investor. He has made his fortune through his entrepreneurial endeavors, executive roles, and investments in companies like Twitter, Facebook, Uber, SpaceX, Tesla, Palantir, and many others. He is an American entrepreneur, investor, and author. He is the co-founder and general partner of Craft Ventures, a venture capital firm. He is also the former COO and product leader of PayPal, the founder, and CEO of Yammer, and the interim CEO of Zenefits.
|Full & Real Name||David Oliver Sacks|
|Profession||entrepreneur, author, and investor in Internet technology|
|Birth Date||25 May 1972|
|Birth Place||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Current Residense||Current Residence|
|Contributions||PayPal Mafia, Founder of Geni.com, Yammer & Craft Ventures|
|Height||6 Feet, 182.88 cm, 1.83m|
|Weight||70 kg Approx|
Childhood and education
Sacks was born in Cape Town, South Africa, and immigrated to the United States with his family when he was five years old. He attended Memphis University School in Memphis, Tennessee, and Stanford University, where he graduated with a degree in economics in 1994. After graduating from Stanford, Sacks worked as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company.
His father, Samuel Sacks, was a physician, and his mother, Muriel Elsie Landau, was one of the first female surgeons in England. Oliver Sacks was born in London, England. He grew up surrounded by a large extended family, one with many doctors and scientists. Both his parents were medical doctors. There is no information regarding his siblings.
David Sacks got married to Jacqueline Tortorice on July 7th, 2007. The entrepreneur’s wife is Jacqueline Tortorice. Unfortunately, not so much is known about David’s wife. The couple has three children, two daughters, and one son. The small family is living happily in San Francisco.
- PayPal: In 1999, Sacks began his tech career at PayPal, where he worked as the company’s Chief Operating Officer (COO). PayPal was one of the most successful tech companies of its era and was sold to eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion.
- Geni. com: In 2003, Sacks founded Geni.com, a social networking site for family trees. He served as the CEO of Geni until 2008.
- Yammer: After PayPal, In 2008, Sacks joined Microsoft, where he served as the CEO of Yammer. Sacks founded and served as CEO of Yammer, an enterprise social network that Microsoft acquired for $1.2 billion.
- Zenefits: Post Yammer, Sacks took over as CEO of Zenefits, a cloud-based software service company designed for businesses to manage human resources.
- Craft Ventures: In 2017, David Sacks co-founded Craft Ventures, a venture capital firm focused on early-stage investments in technology companies. The firm has backed various companies including SpaceX, Affirm, and Bird.
- The All-In Podcast: Besides his venture activities, David Sacks is known for hosting the All-In Podcast along with Jason Calacanis, Chamath Palihapitiya, and a rotating group of guests.
He has invested in a number of successful startups, including Slack, Coinbase, and Glossier. Sacks are also the author of the book “The Startup Owner’s Manual”. He has some political contributions as well. On 24 May 2023, Sacks was the moderator when Ron DeSantis announced his 2024 presidential campaign on Twitter Spaces. He praised DeSantis and donated $50,000 to his campaign. Later in June 2023, Sacks hosted a $10,000/plate fundraiser for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- David Sacks has earned several recognitions for his excellence throughout his career in different companies. They include:
- 2012 – San Francisco Business Times 40 Under 40,
- David Sacks 2011- Workforce Management Game Changers Award,
- David Sacks 2011 – San Francisco Business Times Bay Area’s Most Admired CEOs
David Sacks is a well-known entrepreneur and investor who has made a significant amount of money throughout his career. He has been involved in several successful startups and has invested in some of the most promising companies in the tech industry. Throughout his illustrious career, David Sacks has been associated with several renowned companies, playing pivotal roles in their success stories. David O. Sacks has an estimated net worth of Net Worth( 2023) is $5 Million Dollars.
|Net Worth In 2020||$0.5 Million (Approx)|
|Net Worth In 2021||$1.8 Million (Approx)|
|Net Worth In 2022||$3.5 Million (Approx)|
|Net Worth In 2023||$5 Million (Approx)|
|Earning Source||Business, Social Media, Author |
David Sacks is a well-renowned and established personality on the internet which has provided many firms an investment for their startups and helped some for their innovations. He himself has owned some of the big firms named Paypal, geni.com, sennits, etc. He has earned a significant amount of money in his career. His estimated net worth in 2023 is $5 million.
Though he was born in Cape Town, South Africa in 1972, his family moved to the U.S. when he was only 5 years old, and grew up there only.
David possesses an average height of 5.8 feet. Still, he has a well-maintained personality and physique. He is so hardworking and intelligent.
Being born in 1972, David has attained the age of 51 years as of 2023.
The writer got married to Jacqueline Tortorice in 2007. The couple has a small family having three children and are happily living their life in San Francisco.