Jackman Thomas Harlow (b. March 13, 1998), popularly known by his stage name Jack Harlow, is an American rapper from Louisville, Kentucky. His easy-going combination of humility and swagger has allowed him to step into the spotlight in a predominantly Black genre. He began his career in 2015. After the release of his several Eps mixtapes, he gained popularity among the young generations.
Later, he was signed to a record label Generation Now, in 2018. Though he is comparatively young and quite new in the industry, his success speaks a different story. His Biography, personal details, career, net worth, height, weight, and many more details can be checked on this page.
Jack Harlow Biography And Personal Details
Jackman Thomas Harlow who is also known as Jack Harlow is an American Rapper and Songwriter. He gained popularity after the release of his song ‘What’s Poppin’. He is a social media celebrity and also one of the founders of the musical collective ‘Private Garden’.
Jack Harlow is a very successful and famous celebrity in America. Harlow is known to be a rapper of very high quality, who has surpassed many in his very small career to date. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is a Christian American. Harlow is American by nationality and has a mixed French and Irish ethnicity.
|Real Name||Jackman Thomas Harlow|
|Stage Name||Jack Harlow|
|DOB (Age)||March 13, 1998 (age 25)|
|Height||6’2’’ feet (188 cm)|
|Weight||76 Kg (167 Lbs)|
|Net worth||$4-5 Million|
Soon after his birth, his family shifted to Shelbyville, where he has been raised. Harlow also has a younger brother, who was born in 2000. Harlow later moved again to Louisville, with his family. He later got his studies going from there and also began rapping. He was interested in singing from a young age.
Harlow attended Highland Middle School. He began working as a rapper in his middle school. He completed his high school graduation from Atherton High School in 2016. Harlow developed an interest in music from a very young age thanks to his mother’s love for music, who used to listen to rap music. At the age of 12, Harlow’s parents shifted along with their family to Louisville, and that was where a young Jack started his own rapping career.
Jack Harlow Family
Harlow’s father, Brian Harlow, and his mother Maggie Harlow are both entrepreneurs and run their own businesses together. Jack also has a younger brother named Clayborn Harlow. His father and mother run a business together in America, named Signarama. his mother is the CEO of the company, and his dad works with his mother only. Jack is unmarried.
He was previously rumoured to be dating Addison Rae who is a famous TikTok star. As they both were seen together in public places.
Recently it is being rumoured that he has been dating Dua Lipa though they haven’t declared it official. They have been spotted together at various events and they have been appreciating each other recently in many interviews. He’s apparently enjoying being single.
- He started off his career with a hit song ‘The Handsome Harlow’. He started performing at Mercury Ballroom, Haymart Whiskey Bat, Headliners, and other local events when he was in High School. His first mixtape “Private Garden” was released in 2016.
- Later, he performed at various music events like South by Southwest, Bonnaroo Music Festival, and many more. Through this release, he became famous and popular. His work was given so much love by the fans. Some of his self-released albums are Gazebo, Extra Credit, Finally Handsome, The Handsome Harlow, 18, etc.
- In the year 2018-2019, he signed a deal with Atlantic Records and DJ Drama. Some of his albums with Atlantic Records are Loose, Sweet Action, That’s What They All Say, etc. ‘What’s Poppin’ ranked 2nd on U.S. Billboard in a list of 100. He was called as a guest on the 46th season of Saturday Night Live which is a Musical Show.
- He was also nominated for Grammy awards. Jack Harlow released his debut album in 2020, named That’s What They All Say.
- In 2022, his second album, Come Home The Kids Miss You, was released. The album peaked at the top of Billboards and its single First Class became a massive hit. Jack Harlow has won a Billboard Music Award and has been nominated for plenty of awards.
Jack Harlow Net worth
As of 2023, Jack Harlow has an estimated net worth of around $5 million.He makes good money from his musical career. Harlow has primarily earned his impressive net worth from his music career, YouTube channel, brand endorsements, acting career, and business ventures. Rapper Jack has been associated with various Welfare Organizations and engaged in many social causes. He raises funds for nonprofit organizations.
Social media Accounts
Other than being active on TikTok, Harlow has 6.7 million followers on Instagram. He is also active on Twitter with 1.3 million followers.. He currently has 24.7 lakh subscribers on YouTube and over 5.5 million followers on TikTok. Harlow’s Spotify channel boasts an impressive 27,967,270 monthly listeners.
- He loves sports and he was a member of his high school soccer team.
- He loves to visit different places.
- His favorite holiday destination is Italy.
Jack Harlow is an American rapper singer and song composer. Ehe is also co-founder of the musical group “Private Garden”. His real name is Jack Thomas Harlow.
His height is 6 feet 2 inches, and he weighs around 76kg. He is quite tall.
After his successful career, he left his house and purchased a house in Los Angeles County, California.
The rapper has become very famous since 2015, with his great efforts and his talent. He has earned a significant amount of $5 million. He has been also working in brand endorsements and many more areas. All these things also make him earn a handsome amount of money. And he has a business background, so he is quite wealthy from his background.
The rapper was born in Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States on March 13, 1998.
Jack belongs to a mixed ethnicity i.e. french and Irish ethnicity.
Jack has many relationships but two are known to us. One was with Dua Lipa and the other one with Addison Rae. But currently, the singer is single.
Jack Harlow started his singing career at the age of 12 with the support of his mother. He and his friends decided to record a song through a mic and burned a CD naming it “Rippin and Rappin” and sold it in high school. From an early age, Jack knew he wanted to pursue a music career.