Lil Baby is famous as an American Rapper. His full name is Dominique Armani Jones. He started his journey in 2015 but he got success with the album ” Harder Than Ever” in 2018. In a very short span of time, he became famous. His album “Harder Than Ever” ranked on Billboard Hot 100. With his confident aura, he is worldwide popular. After his first album, his next album “Drip Harder” with Gunna was also a big hit. It ranked in Billboard 200. He is a rapper along with songwriter.
He is basically from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Lil Baby’s album “My Turn”(2020) holds the top position in “Billboard 100”. He got huge success with this album. RIAA() certified this album as triple platinum. “My Turn” became the best-selling album of 2020. In this article, we will get to know about Lil Baby’s net worth, monthly income, age, height, family, girlfriend, education, childhood, lifestyle, and interesting facts related to life.
Lil Baby Biography & Personal Details
|Real Name||Dominique Armani Jones|
|Nick Name||Lil Baby, The Hero|
|Profession||American Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Date Of Birth||3 December 1994|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Height||In M- 1.72m|
In Fit- 5.6 Fit
In Cm.- 172Cm
|Weight||In Kg- 70Kg|
In LBS- 154
Lil Baby was born on December 3, 1994, in Atlanta, Georgia to a lower-middle-class family that lived in the suburbs of Georgia. Due to bad company and family conditions, he was exposed to many criminal activities in his childhood. Since many of his neighbors were making a living from petty crimes, Lil Baby had no choice but to follow the path shown by his neighbors, which led him to spend his golden years in crime.
He did certain petty crimes and street hustling in his childhood. As a result at the age of 19, Lil Baby was sent to prison for two years. In 2017 he started his rap career with a mixtape called “Perfect Timing”.He did his album “Perfect Timing” with his friends Young Thug, Lil Yachty, and Gunna, production from 808 Mafia, Brickz. Very soon this album attracted young people. Then he started his journey.
He was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. When he was two years old his father left them. His mother’s name is Lashawn Jones. His sibling’s name is Deja Jones.
He was a student at Booker T. Washington High School. But he did not complete his studies. He dropped out of class IX.
Rapper Lil Baby’s Career
- 2015: At the age of seventeen, Lil Baby was famous as a drug dealer. Kevin “Coach K” Lee who is a Co-founder and COO of Quality Control Music encouraged him to aspire his career to become a rapper. Baby’s friends Young Thug and Gunna mentored him to develop his lifestyle and his dressing style.
- 2017: His first mixtape “Perfect Timing” was released in April 2017 with Young Thug and Little Yatchy. His next mixtape “Harder Than Harder” was released in July 2017. His third mixtape “The Hard Way” was released in October 2017 with Marlo, another rapper. “Too Hard” was his fourth mixtape but his first single music video. RIAA certified gold in February 2020. His first solo album “Harder Than Ever” was released in May 2018. This album was ranked 3rd in Billboard 200. “Life Goes On” another album accompanied by Gunna was another hit and it was in Billboard 100. In 2017 he found his own label, 4 Pockets Full.
- 2018: Drip Harder was released in October 2018 with Gunna. The lead single, “Drip Too Hard” was a great hit. RIAA certified him as a diamond. Music Canada honored this album as 4x platinum. This song was nominated for the 62nd Annual Grammy Award. Rapper Baby appeared in the Adult Swim television series in September 2018. His other mixtape Street Gossip released in November 2018. Yung Gravy collaborated with Baby in December 2018.
- 2019: In April 2019, MTV premiered the film How High 2 where Baby featured. In July 2019 Lil Baby appeared with DaBaby in Control the Streets, Vol2. The song ranked 21 on Billboard Hot 100. In November 2019, Baby released his next album “My Turn”. The baby was featured with Rick Ross and British Producer S-X in Youtuber KSI’s track “Down like that”. Baby released another song “Catch the Sun”, in the film “Queen & Slim”.
- 2020- Present: “Sum 2 Prove” album released in January 2020. His album “My Turn” released in February 2020 became the top US Billboard 200. His 47 songs hold Billboard Hot 100 charts. Lil Baby released the political track “The Bigger Picture”. The baby was a part of Lil MOsey’s deluxe edition of Certified Hitmaker. “The Bigger Picture” received two nominations at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards. In December 2021 Lil Baby was featured in Roddy Ricch’s album Live Life Fast. In April 2022, he released “In a Minute” and “Right On” albums.
Lil Baby has two kids, Jason and Loyal. Jason is a boy and the child of his first girlfriend Ayesha Howard. Jayda Cheaves, his second girlfriend is the mother of Loyal, a sweet and pretty girl.
Lil Baby’s Net Worth & Monthly Income
As you know, Lil Baby is a young rapper and songwriter from America who is a millionaire at the age of 28. He started his career by getting out of the middle-class family and the world of crime and is known as a famous rap singer in today’s time. As of 2023, Lil Baby’s net worth is $4 million and its main sources of earnings are YouTube, Social Media, Live Shows, Paid Promotions, and advertisements.
|Earning Source||YouTube, Social Media, Live Shows, Paid Promotions, Advertisments|
|Net Worth In 2020||$50k Approx|
|Net Worth In 2021||$1.5 Million Approx|
|Net Worth In 2022||$2.2 Million Approx|
|Net Worth In 2023||$4 Millions Approx|
|Monthly Income||$200K Approx|
Social Media Accounts
- YouTube channel – Lil Bbay Official
- Facebook account – Lil Baby
- Twitter account – lilbaby4PF,
- Instagram account – @lilbaby
|Read Also: Who Is Ms. Rachel (YouTuber)? Know About Net Worth, Age, Height, Biography, Husband & More|
Related facts about celebrity life
- Lil Baby is also very famous for his car collections.
- He owns Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 which costs around 1.2 cr. Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge costs 4.8 cr. Mc Laren 765 LT of Rs. 3 cr. Brabus 800 Mercedes AMG G63 of Rs. 2.5 cr. Lamborghini Urus costs 3.5 cr.
- He is the owner of a very luxurious house in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Apart from this house he owns several properties in NY. He is famous for dripping himself in diamonds and dressing up in designer brands like Gucci, Dior, and Louis Vuitton.
- Lil Baby charges $400,000 per show. Lil Baby owns a record label, 4PF, and a clothing brand, One Million. Lil Baby recently opened a new seafood restaurant in Atlanta.